Dr. Ed Bauman has been a pioneer in the field of holistic nutrition for over 35 years. His vision and leadership have inspired thousands of people to transform their lives in the form of wellness, community, and peace. He received his M.Ed. from the University of Massachusetts and a Ph.D. in Health Promotion from the University of New Mexico. Dr. Bauman created the Eating for Health model to teach individuals to make nutritionally comprehensive food choices and founded Bauman College in 1989 with a mission to change the world through better nutrition and healthful living. He is a special advisor for the National Association of Nutrition Professionals and brings a wealth of knowledge, wisdom, and love of good health and good taste to his work.
BOOKS BY DR. ED BAUMAN
- Holistic Health Lifebook (1980) Stephen Green Press
- Holistic Health Handbook, Revised (1984) Penguin Press
- The Whole-Food Guide for Breast Cancer Survivors, co-author: Helayne Waldman, Ed.D. (2012) New Harbinger Press
FROM BAUMAN COLLEGE PRESS
- Confronting Cancer in the Community (1998)
- Eating for Health: Your Guide to Vitality and Optimal Health (2008)
- Recipes and Remedies For Rejuvenation (2010)
- Flavors of Health Cookbook, co-author: Lizette Marx, NC (2012)
To hire Dr. Bauman for events, media requests, and interviews, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.